T: 020 7520 1480
Pangolin London is open Monday - Saturday, 10:00 - 18:00.
In line with Government guidance, please book an appointment before you visit.
To book an appointment, please click here.
We welcome drop ins where we can accommodate them.
Details must be given for track and trace purposes when visiting the gallery.
Please remember your face covering when visiting.
Please note we are closed on Bank Holidays and between exhibitions.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
We are delighted to open our doors again and offer exhibitions in a safe environment. We will continue to review and manage any risks and respond to changes in Government guidelines, keeping our staff trained and you our welcome guests up to date. If you have any queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Listed below are our Covid-19 safety measures:
- Provision of sanitising station by the gallery entrance. Access to hand-washing facilities on B-1 & B-2.
- Fresh air conditioning which ensures air is not recirculated.
- Regular cleaning of touch points.
- In line with government guidelines a maximum of 6 guests in the gallery at any one time.
- Our staff will wear visors or masks.
- Social distancing signage.
- We will be taking contact details for all visitors to aid the NHS Test & Trace scheme.
Please remember your face coverings and we look forward to seeing you!
Director: Polly Bielecka
Manager: Melonie Gault
Artist Liaison: Jo McLaughlin
Gallery Assistant: Célia Morand
To join the gallery's mailing list please fill out the enquiry form below: